[LAU] Promoting Linux Audio

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2013 - 18:04:41 EET

Hi,

Over the next year I would like to run a campaign across a few different
promotional channels. I would like to make a selection of 10 x 10 - 30
second Digital Multimedia Advertisements to advertise Linux Audio and
Multimedia solutions.

If anyone has any ideas or concepts they think would be entertaining and
within the technical abilities of this community to actually produce
within a reasonable period of time and not requiring excessive amounts of
commitment please can you share them in this thread.

If we get some good ideas then we can look at the logistics of producing
them. IMO, the ideas that are the most entertaining and probably humorous
will probably stand the greatest chance of getting selected to be
produced.

Cheers

--
Patrick Shirkey