Re: [LAU] MIDI note input by rhythm?

From: Angel de Vicente <angelv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 23:54:52 EET

Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Hi Angel,
>
> I hope I understand correctly what you are trying to achieve.

thanks Lorenzo, but what I'm really looking for is a way to input a
"live" performance, because I never like the mechanical rhythm you get
when you type a score as printed. But lacking the keyboard abilities to
really playing it live, I was hoping I could first enter somehow the
pitches, and then just "play live" the rhythmic aspcets of the music.

Thanks anyway. I'm collecting the replies that look more promising to
me, I will follow them up, and if I get to something I will post back to
the group.

Cheers,

--
Ãngel de Vicente