[LAU] Detuned note stacking with LADSPA effect?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 13:15:58 EET

Hello everyone!
   Is there a ladspa effect, that simulates stacking of notes with a detune.
Like the feature most modern virtual analogue synths have to produce things
like supersaw. I don't need stereo spreading, for that I'd turn to a chorus.
   I've searched my local plugins for "detune", but only found choruses. Yes, I
know, I could go overboard and use the rubberband or other pitchshifters and
double/tripple... my track, but I'd rather not.
   Warm regards
         Julien