[LAU] Fedora Jam

From: Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 18:26:40 EET

Hi all,

a quick announcement to alert all to the fact that the Fedora Jam audio
spin is now available. It is not documented and/or linked on the
"Official" spins page due to the same reasons that delayed the core
Fedora release as a whole [1].

However, you can grab a copy of the latest iso here [2]. IWe have tried
to deliver the latest versions of all projects out there, but of course
there are a number of release bumps over the Xmas period that we might
have missed. Feel free to raise a bugzilla and we'll get on top of it.

In the coming months my focus is still on promoting as many new LV2
projects as I can. I expect triceratops and minator to land soon. If
anyone knows of any other projects that we may have missed please let us
know. If developers want to expand their testing audience, please let
me know and I'll make these projects available in rawhide.

The Fedora Musicians guide has also been published, always a work in
progress so we warmly welcome any comments/additions. [3]

kind regards

Brendan

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam
[2] http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/