Re: [LAU] New music: Dark Dreams (a piece of incidental music)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2013 - 11:38:34 EET

> http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/dark_dreams.ogg

Very nice sounds, I like this synth.
Very nice composition, arrangement.

I don't like the sound of the staccato chords, I don't like the mixing,
but it's ok for a raw mix. Do you have issues with latency compensation?
It's such a nice groove (and melody), but filled with a bad timing.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Btw. my FreeBSD ports are updated, I tried to start mcedit, but it
didn't start, instead I got a link to a freedesktop page, that has to do
with Lennart Poettering :D. No pulseaudio, no systemd, but after an update
something is fishy, that did work before. He seems to work on tons of
projects, instead of finishing one project. Nice, I run Linux and FreeBSD
and all the times something is really fishy for my *NIX, it's likely that
he has to do with it.