Re: [LAU] The State of Bitwig

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2013 - 09:38:36 EET

JACK for Windows finally seems to be gaining traction without Bitwig's help
as there has been a steady stream of WinJACK questions popping up on the
JACK lists and elsewhere over the last few months, whereas there was next
to no MS JACK users or questions visible only 6 months ago. Can you explain
this Paul?

I hope Alex is mistaken or joking in saying its a Java app!