Re: [LAU] Focusrite 2i4

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2013 - 12:22:51 EET

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Fero Kiraly <fero.kiraly@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> hi, could you write what distro, kernel do you use ?
> thanks

Yes - sorry - just Ubuntu Studio plus some of the additional bits from
kxstudio. I am not on that computer at present, but I think I am using
the realtime kernel for kxstudio - 2.6.33-29.1

One thing I noted is that it seems to be a bit more CPU-intensive than
using my old PCI SBLive soundcard, but I guess this is to be expected.
I bought it to be forwardly compatible anyway so I don't see this as a
major problem.. I am upgrading that computer in the next week or so,
so I will let you know how it runs with the new setup.

James