[LAU] Jackd ... add device

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2013 - 22:59:43 EET

Okay, I've got jackd working with my usb audio device and audacity.
And, yes, recording works very nicely. Thanks for the help!

Now, I want to plug in a usb microphone in addition to the other
device already running. So, the question becomes: How do I add a 2nd
device to an already running jackd? Or do I need to tell jack when it
starts to use 2 devices (again, how?). And, will audacity catch on to
this?

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden