[LAU] Mudita24 release 1.1.0

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2013 - 04:25:59 EET

Hello.
I finally rolled an archive.

This is for the benefit of ye kind packagers out there, and everyone,
 as I notice the version in Ubuntu for example is still the old version
 which has broken alsactrl profile support - can't save/load profiles.

There has been no changes to code for a while, except that
 I just now removed the SVN version from the About page.

However, the most recent major changes from a while ago are
 important, such as profile fixes, and are not in the last release,
 so it is important to get this release out there.

Mudita24 is a modification of the Linux alsa-tools' envy24control(1):
 an application controlling the digital mixer, channel gains and other
 hardware settings for sound cards based on the VIA Ice1712 chipset
 aka Envy24.

Project home page:
http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/

Download source code: