Re: [LAU] Loop Composition

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 16:17:33 EET

You might also look at renoise - which is a different approach but also
allows recording of clips and looping them...

In fact renoise can be used for all stages of the song creation process,
although I am not sure if it supports non-quantised midi data.

The new matrix view is ideal for this kind of switching in and out
different parts.