Re: [LAU] [LAD] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 23:11:34 EET

On Tue, February 5, 2013 9:21 am, Gabbe Nord wrote:

> 2. Appreciation for the feedback. Some devs are better then others on
> this, but I sadly think it's fairly common that users who try and provide
> feedback either get treated as complete idiots, or that the dev takes it
> as
> some form of personal insult.

Been there. Don't think the user is an idiot or insulting me, but do
sometimes feel like I am already using more of my families time than I
should and I don't need yet another problem. I think sometimes this
frustration shows in my responses and can be taken the wrong way. I am
very new to this stuff from a development point of view (just putting a
distro together from ready packaged apps and some bug fixing/tracing) and
am learning I don't have to answer right now. To use my time wisely.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net