[LAU] (no subject)

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2013 - 09:38:33 EET

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM, cunnilinux himself wrote:

> the problem is the fact that marketologists don't think so.
> they think that techinical side should be hidden as much as possible,
> and the user should interact with one or two magic buttons only.

"I'm an artist. I speak in hyperbole" (c) The Oatmeal

Right? :)

Of course, you can always try to convince Louigi that he needs
separate channel ports in gladish on stage. Because, dontcherknow,
half the live session should be spent on connecting each L and R
output separately.

So, basically,

s/the problem/presumably, the problem/
s/the fact/according to my assumption/
s/marketologists/some marketologists/
s/technical side should be hidden as much as possible/software should
not get in the way/
s/interact with one or two magic buttons only/spend as little time on
boring work as possible/

Is that UNIX enough for ya? :)

Personally, I salute to people who think that e.g. client/server
architecture of LinuxSampler is great and should be directly exposed
to users. I'll never be half as cool. I'm a complete and utter bore
who never gets any life. Unlike the sparkling minds of true UNIX gurus
who get all the girls/boys, because talking about low-level stuff is
so frigging sexy :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org