Re: [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Chris Bannister <cbannister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 04:18:35 EET

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 04:17:38PM -0500, shane richards wrote:
> 4. And now to the biggest gripe. On my laptop, I decided to create a login for my partner so she could quickly check her mail without me having to unblock facebook etc. When I finally got her to log in, the DEFAULT BACKGROUND WALLPAPER HAD A HENTAI CHICK IN A SUBSERVIENCE POSE. WTF!? Partner not amused. Are all the distro people 15 year old losers?

Is this after an upgrade from Ubuntu Lucid? So what is the name of
Ubuntu that is installed on your machine now?

P.S. The person who did/condoned that should be relegated to the back
ranks and not have anything to do with public exposure/HR/PR etc, etc.

P.P.S Always keep backups of your configuration files! :)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X