Re: [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 13:19:15 EET

On Sun, 2013-02-10 at 07:05 +0100, hermann meyer wrote:
> Am 10.02.2013 06:37, schrieb hermann meyer:

> >> P.P.P.S Ubuntu should be informed, this doesn't sound like something the
> >> Ubuntu business would like.
> >>

> > Before you go on with dissing and bashing, you may wane have a look at
> > the picture in question:
> > http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/tmp/scr124thumb.png
> >
> > Besides from that I didn't like it as well, it is clearly just a "ART
> > Picture".
> >
> and here is a entry in Wikipedia which explain what the meaning of this
> picture is:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

So it isn't a Hentai picture, since Hentai is porn. Of course "school
girls", "pretty magical girls", "vampires" etc. pp. especially in mangas
and animes have a sexual side. Art always has a sexual side too, it's
close to courtship display, we don't need art for feeding etc..
Sexuality is in the eye of the beholder.
For me this picture isn't offensive and Linux audio doesn't suck,
regarding to bad default wallpapers.

;)