[LAU] Copyright issues, was Re: So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 18:39:08 EET

Top-posting to note that the subject line should be changed when the
content of the thread has no more direct relevance to the original
topic. I do not say the new issues aren't important. Consider the
subject change an action towards better documentation, i.e. if I'm
looking for information regarding copyright issues I'm not likely to
start my search through a topic on what sucks about Linux audio. A lot
of good information is buried in the wrong threads here.

Best,

dp