Re: [LAU] Fuck your sexism

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 20:02:16 EET

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM, SxDx wrote:
> http://sed.free.fr/fuck_your_sexism.ogg
>
> Shit music, shit recording, for shit people.
>
> Inspired by some shit on IRC freenode/#lad
> (see below, especially
> "<male> falktx_: Ah, but you're not a 350lbs angry wife." and
> "<falktx_> I think it's very cute")
> and some crap on this almost female-free mailing list.

I'm afraid I'm missing the required cultural reference. What is it
exactly that you found offensive?

> If you don't see sexism in that picture, chances
> are your brain is doomed. Don't come bullshit me,
> I don't care about you. I won't talk to you.

In other words, "I have the right to shout at you, but I don't have to
listen to what you say". That and...

> I am not a woman. I spit on your face.

...this really make you look like a wonderful human being.

> I just can't stand sexism, period.

That's a poor excuse for overreacting and shouting at people.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org