Re: [LAU] Fuck your sexism

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 20:48:42 EET

Hello Louis!
   Thanks for this response. I now see it's possible to be polite in grind.
Well in grind you can probably be anything, as long as you grind hard enough.
:-)
   And please: I'm commenting on the music side here and the "witticisms", not
the underlying topics, of which I don't understand much and don't want to get
into too much. I'll start commenting, when something gets me ear cancer or
blisters on my fingers. So no political comments on this.
   Laughingly yours
         Julien