Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: **** your sexism]

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 00:58:51 EET

On 02/10/2013 05:31 PM, Al Thompson wrote:
> On 02/10/2013 03:15 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
>> I just showed my wife the wallpaper and asked her opinion. She loved
>> it and said this is not sexism.
>
> I honestly believe that sxdx has never actually talked to a woman about
> things like this. I think he would be in for a rude awakening.

Oh please. Can we drop this thing entirely ?

I've had some pleasant exchanges with Cedric over the past ten+ years.
In the present instance he felt strongly about something that probably
would have been better left alone, but there's a little more back-story
here than just the pic. Said back-story is also better left alone so we
can move on.

So, anyone for moving on ? Or shall we just wallow in the mire a little
longer ? :)

Watch for my next post.

Best,

dp