Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 05:57:07 EET

On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 00:52 -0200, Bruno Gola wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> > The truth is similar, but it's much more complex. The solution regarding
> > to the teacher issue is to teach boys and girls in different classes, at
> > least for physics and similar subjects. The resume simply is that girls
> > and boys are different.
>
> Actually "the resume simply is that" everybody is different. Let's
> teach everyone in different classes? :)

German state schools aren't good schools. Classes have to much pupils,
special teachers have wrong knowledge about gifted pupil, about pupil
with learning disability etc., but the problem with women and sexism
most of the times are the women who missed to understand what
"auto-emancipation" does mean.

You ask your Linux users to act on one's own responsibility. For
emancipation it's the same, the correct way is auto-emancipation and
tolerance for sexuality, not to see evil sexuality where no evil
sexuality is.

Btw. when I was 16 they had to give an interesting engineering practicum
to one girl and one boy. They chose me, since I was the most suitable,
the other practicum was for a girl at the same age, for sure 20 or more
boys were more suitable than this girl. This is not equality, but undue
preference of a girl. There are many jobs, where women are
discriminated. Those jobs are jobs where man are doing evil things and
instead to call for dropping those jobs, women want to do those jobs
too.

Employers also discriminated man and nobody is talking about bitchiness
of women. In some countries it's just common, that people can't take
humiliation, but such pain is part of every bodies life. If pupils take
a gun and kill other pupils, it seems to be ok for US citizens. Other
people from this list want to get rid of the wallpaper. Killing,
censorship etc. for nothing.

Nobody off this list offended a women on this list!
The picture offended one women and some men empathise, but seemingly
more people don't smell sexism by this wallpaper.

However, I'll stop this discussion. It's just important for me, that the
wallpaper éclat IMO isn't about a sexy girl, but about some outlandish
people who prefer unfreedom.

Regards,
Ralf