Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 09:55:56 EET

Funny you should mention that Fons as, appropriately enough for this
ridiculous thread, we call those tight male trunks 'Spaedos' back in
Blighty.

I'm in total disbelief at the amount of fuss Cedrics upset has caused here.
There's really nothing to talk about here as people get upset about silly
stuff all the time - there's no need for this extended group analysis so
please stop it already! I'm certain I have never read or seen any genuine
sexism on this list in as long as I've been subscribed.

I'm disappointed with myself for having bothered read most of this silly
thread but had I not I wouldn't have become aware of the genre Polite Grind
and have caught Louis' historic musical response. Politegrind deserves a
proper album or 4, surely?