Re: [LAU] Been neglecting the music :(

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 23:56:30 EET

Hello Nils!
   Since you posted this on youtube, I expect, tat there is a video component
to it. So what did you use? A still or a small film? I'd be interested to
know.
   The piece itself sounds very celtic in its harmonies. It struck me, because
you didn't do one or two moves, which I'd expected with this type of music and
purpose. But thinking further, I've heard these celtic sounds in a lot of
incidental music for science fiction. What a surprise. :-)
   Nice piece, very smooth. I love the lead(s).
   Kind regards
           Julien