Re: [LAU] LAC 2013, why not more students?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 06:07:19 EET

I should clarify that when I asked about online I was meaning making sure
to have the ability to interact/converse/etc. Merely streaming to the net
doesn't provide this, and IRC only provides a very limited version of this.

Although I can see the thought of wanting to meet in person and absorb the
atmosphere.

       Seablade