Re: [LAU] mixing advice/assistance needed

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 18:00:57 EET

On 02/11/2013 04:28 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:

> I have an old track that needs brightened up a bit...

Many thanks to Harry, Gabbe, and Fons for your help with this
assignment. Harry's suggested settings worked nicely, and Gabbe's
version sounds as though it was EQ'd with similar settings.

But I gotta give the prize to Fons. @FA: How did you do that ? The mix
is much clearer, despite a fair amount of hiss in the high-end, and it's
definitely going to be the track I'll send to the keyboardist.

Best regards to all,

dp