Re: [LAU] Some new Bach

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 15:39:02 EET

Music as medicine

Medicine can heal you, but also can make you sick. You need the right
medicine at the right time.

Old school Rock'n'Roll

Listen to the original music copied by The Brian Setzer Orchestra. It's
not my kind of music, but The Brian Setzer Orchestra already is good,
however, if you want it more musical, take the time and really listen to
the originals.

I more and more win the impression that here's too much bias regarding
to what we call "U" and "E" music in Germany. Extraordinary abilities
seem to be more important, than the heart.

Not kidding, music battles, not by email, really, on the stage, become
more and more hip in some scenes. There really are contests!

For me this is the opposite of music. For music means playing together.

I don't dislike Dieter Bohlen, regarding to his limited abilities, I
dislike him regarding to the way he does misuse his abilities. I could
say the same for some very gifted musician. Extraordinary abilities are
a nice feature, but not needed to make nice music.