Re: [LAU] Audio distros

From: Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 17 2013 - 00:57:00 EET

http://www.archbang.org ) is 100% systemd and doing very well.

> But you did not keep your Arch using init until the day, when init was
dropped entirely and there was a mess regarding to packages? If you
switched from init to systemd at the right moment it for sure was ok. It
also would be possible to fix my old Arch, but for sure it's less work to
make a new install.

> And regarding to my issues with installing Arch now, installing Archbang
isn't the same as installing Arch Linux with PPPoE.

Systemd transition is easier than reinstalling. Network interface renaming
is separate and covered in arch front page news (and some ML
announcements).

Wayland is a library, and a natural result if "bleeding edge". It's being
installed should not affect anything for the next few years except enabling
those who want to to easily test weston or whatever other wayland-based
stuff comes up.