Re: [LAU] a little self-promotion. 100% Linux sound!

From: Djého Youn <ydjeho@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2013 - 17:11:12 EET

thanks!

strings are not mine...unfortunately I can't play bow instruments. :(
it's sampled sounds obviously, I wrote patterns with each instrument
playing 2 or 3 notes on various length.
and some heavy compressions and reverbs on it to 'cheat' like real
orchestra playing. ;)
that's why percussion and cymbal sounds quite 'unnatural'...unfortunately.

there'll be a film, the documentation on the whole performance. and all 3
music pieces will be on it.
when film comes out, I'll put music separately if people wants.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Mike Pull