Re: [LAU] Audio distros

From: Simon Wise <simonzwise@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 10:43:44 EET

On 20/02/13 16:10, david wrote:
> On 02/18/2013 10:00 PM, Simon Wise wrote:

>> Then if the task is something I'll do
>> again I'll add another line to a text file on the subject,
>
> Yah, then gotta find that text file ...

generally used for occasional tasks that I want to repaet something similar,
like setting up a system. I find I need to make notes to repeat it with
variations later, and commands are very easy to copy as you go. So I'll already
have said file open a year later when doing it again.

>> or perhaps
>> save a one-line script,
>
> Then gotta find that one-line script ...

if its there as a shortcut, not a long term reminder then its put in my path

Simon