Re: [LAU] light weight, full featured desktop for audio

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 17:08:43 EET

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:36:38 +0100, Raffaele Morelli
<raffaele.morelli@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> We always read you neverending replies so I guess you can survive to
> this quite easily :-)

Reading isn't an issue, I just wont continuing to discuss it, just throw
in my thoughts, as somebody who worked in this business. We have some
standards for audio and video production and I set up my machines that
way, as the vendors of the audio gear I use and the audio gear I developed
use such standards too, e.g. for impedance. Building gear with a freakish
impedance can be used in a studio too, it's just not smart to use a
freakish impedance.

[satire] Since "awesome" is named regarding to "Barney Stinson", it would
be sexist to include it to an audio distro or even to a repository.
Remember the wallpaper discussion. [/satire]