Re: [LAU] Audio distros

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2013 - 10:57:01 EET

On 02/21/2013 11:02 AM, drew Roberts wrote:
> On Thursday 21 February 2013 15:13:18 david wrote:

>>> The wiki approach works great. We keep general info like important phone
>>> numbers. IP address usage, one or two liners for bash. All nicely
>>> categorized and searchable.
>>
>> Wikis are great for groups or information you want to share with others,
>> but seems like a bit of overkill to me for only one person.
>>
>> Then, I really should document what I did setting my systems up, just in
>> case I need to recreate one from scratch.
>
> This is at work. There are quite a few people where I work.

I figured something like that had happened when you used "we". But I'm
thinking of using the Alfresco open-source enterprise content management
system for managing the various files connected with my various creative
endeavors - so you wouldn't be the first individual to pick the
"overkill" option. ;-)

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden