Re: [LAU] Alsa and 24-bit in Ubuntu Studio?

From: Gary M <gary.meltzer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 09 2013 - 02:53:32 EET

Respectfully, you are all missing the point.

No matter how sound is produced, it is consumed acoustically, and this
is best done in a room with a low noise floor, dynamically high
ceiling, decor that is clean and clear yet has punch and sparkle, and
of course the room must be oxygen-free -- which is the origin of the
expression "no windows".