[LAU] Ingen patches

From: Aurélien Leblond <blablack@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 12 2013 - 21:31:59 EET

>> Might it be a good idea to have a central repo for it? I think it can't
>> be too early to start with such a thing. AMS for example, comes with
>> quite some useful patches if I install it in Debian.
>
> I'd say a release should come first. Nobody will stop anyone from
> setting up a repo with ingen patches, but you can bet that there are
> very few people who have working patches for ingen at all, right now.
>
> I think David (not subscribed here) plans to include one or the other
> example patch.

I have actually been using Ingen for a while, two simple patches are
available with the source code of the plugins I ported from AMS into
LV2 especially for Ingen:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/avwlv2/

A while back I even did a started video tutorials on Youtube on my
experience of creating Modular Synths with Ingen (sadly, I created
only one, but I have some material for more):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC7giX1ToQ

Aurélien