Re: [LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

From: Ivan Tarozzi <itarozzi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2013 - 14:05:22 EET

Il 13/03/2013 12:44, Brett McCoy ha scritto:
>> Is it free in the sense of free beer or free speech?
>
> Free as in beer right now, but releasing the source code is on the
> roadmap i the future

I hope this will come true :)
But also in that case, open source is not (strictly) free software.

I mean, we will need to see the license.

In my opinion the best free software (as free speech) should have:
- a free software license (that permits *all* the 4 freedoms)
- an open developmen team, accepting (but filtering) code or feature
feedback from the users community.

just my2€

Ivan