Re: [LAU] multimedia content

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2013 - 20:41:05 EET

On 03/07/2013 04:18 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for original multimedia content produced with FLOSS software.
>
> It can be promotional material, video, documentary, movie, film, TV
> footage, etc...

Hi Patrick,

Some excerpts from my private collection:

Info about this one can be found directly on youtube:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuY67DYJ4zQ

These three are rendered with custom software. The sound-mix is done
with Ardour3:

  http://gareus.org/t/waveit
  http://gareus.org/t/robgenstein
  http://gareus.org/t/abandonment

Here's one made with processing.org:
  http://vimeo.com/38174238

And more custom software generated videos from an exhibitions (no sound);
  http://vimeo.com/34738085
  http://vimeo.com/34737585
These two premiered at the streaming-museum NYC and have been traveling
since.

The custom software involved can be found at http://gareus.org/gitweb/
Other than that, ardour + ffmpeg + csound are well known.

Cheers!
robin