Re: [LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2013 - 10:42:14 EET

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 01:06 +0000, James Harkins wrote:
> I live in China, and I promise you, on desktop and laptop systems,
> Linux is more rare here than in the US.

I believe that you say the truth and that you know what you're talking
about.

My _wrong knowledge_ formed by information from the media was, that in
China Linux is the most used OS on desktop PCs and Laptops. But even if
this would have been true, China isn't known for it's audio and video
engineers. When thinking about common recording workflows, I'm thinking
of the USA and Europe, mostly done on Apple in the past and today with
Apple or Windows.