Re: [LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

From: Chris Bannister <cbannister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 17 2013 - 11:36:44 EET

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 09:09:42AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> appreciation of *other* flavor). coca cola and mcdonalds, for all the utter
> crap that they peddle, have created products that manage to appeal to these
> cravings. of course, it can be done much better, but they're in the
> business of doing it ...

According to the book What Rich Dads teach their Kids that Poor Dads
Don't, the guy that started McDonalds corrected a class of marketing
students who thought he was in the burger business, by basically saying
that he was in the real estate business, "I own prime real estate all
over the world."

That tells me that he doesn't give a "tinker's cuss" what goes into the
burgers sold at his outlets, and If you've ever wondered how they can
create $2.00 burgers then you're not alone and a documentary (which I
don't remember the name of) insinuated it was the dead cattle found in
farmers fields.

There's pride in the product, sure, but the product ain't burgers!

oppressing." --- Malcolm X