Re: [LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Mar 17 2013 - 14:50:08 EET

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 07:55 -0400, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> How come I am now craving a listen to Rammstein's "Amerika" ? ;-))

:D

We have very interesting culture all over this planet, including the
USA, but what counts aren't all those cultures, just the anti-cultures
do:

- Jesus Christ (walking upon the water, another Jew is known for
  bending spoons, does anybody really know the Sermon on the Mount? More
  likely an atheist like me does know it, than a so called "good
  Christian")
- Mickey Mouse (hell, Carl Barks' versions of Donald Duck are much more
  interesting than Mickey Mouse and when academics became aware of it,
  they've done everything to make it as worse as Mickey Mouse)
  We shouldn't do the same with Linux!
- Adolf Hitler (it doesn't matter, if you are pro or con, both is the
  same, people care too much about the Hitler myth)
- Coca Cola (In the Josef Albers museum, Quadrat Bottrop, they provided
  and they perhaps still do, an experiment. There are several Coca Cola
  drink cans and you should find out, what nuance of red is
  the colour of the original can)

One Linux coders licence does include that it's not allowed to use the
software to record religious content :D, I can't remember which software
it is, the coder was more precise, named chanting etc..

As an experiment I tried to stay as long as possible clueless about the
information that a new pope is voted and about any further information.

A few hours after he became pope I already was aware of it and already
was aware about his showbiz name and from wich country he is. I had no
chance to avoid it. It only is possible to avoid to get more
information, by looking away, go away instead of listening, stop reading
as soon as he's mentioned etc..

Time to go off-line and to fix some issues for my Arch Linux install ;).