Re: [LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 00:35:43 EET

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:51:40 +0100, <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Le 17-03-2013 12:01, drew Roberts a écrit :
>
>> On Sunday 17 March 2013 05:51:55 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>> it's also very
>>> expensive, a very good status symbol and we all know, the more
>>> expensive, the better
>>
>> Fantastic, this must be one of the best books ever then:
>>

>> http://www.lulu.com/shop/drew-roberts/sayings-deterred-bahamian-novel/paperback/product-592889.html
>
> Can I get a case of that ?

I've forgotten to ask drew, but I hope it was noticeable. I moved the
thread to
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/2013-March/000196.html
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/2013-March/000198.html
etc.

Btw. I claimed that somebody wrote audio software and didn't allow to use
it to record religious content, AFAIR it was ironically, but with the wish
really not to use it for religion. IIRC the license was a clean GPL, so
even the pope was allowed to use it.