Re: [LAU] screencast using jack

From: Federico Bruni <fedelogy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 19 2013 - 02:44:05 EET

Il 18/03/2013 00:10, David Adler ha scritto:
>>> http://apps.linuxaudio.org/wiki/screencasttutorial
>> >
>> >I had to replace "-vpre lossless_ultrafast" with "-preset ultrafast"
>> >and "-i 0:0" with "-i :0.0".
> Thanks for posting, that does it here as well.

I have another issue with the tutorial above.
It says:
"Now you have two separate files, an .mkv and a .wav file and because
jack_capture was started right after ffmpeg audio should be no more out
of sync then just a few millisecs."

Actually my files are out of sync because they have different durations.
Video is 5:31 and audio is 9:21.

Why?