Re: [LAU] Kazam screencast [WAS: LightWorks for Linux Demo]

From: Federico Bruni <fedelogy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 09:16:04 EET

Il 20/03/2013 12:04, Neil C Smith ha scritto:
> Using Kazam to do screencasts is quite easy. Though there's no direct
> JACK support you can use the PulseAudio sink to route it. Mildly
> complex, but doesn't seem any worse than the hoops people seem to be
> jumping through on Windows.

I've just tried to compile it on debian, but I'm getting a segmentation
fault:
https://answers.launchpad.net/kazam/+question/224807

JACK support has been asked some time ago:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kazam/+bug/638080

I'll try the PulseAudio sink if I manage to solve the segmentation issue.
Thanks for the hint!

--
Federico