[LAU] Claudia and Ardour3

From: Yvonnick Noel <yvonnick.noel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 27 2013 - 21:40:00 EET

Hello all,

I am giving Ardour 3 a try. This is a wonderful piece of software.

I just note the following problem: I create a studio under Claudia, add
Ardour as an app, and then just try to record midi data from my keyboard
on a midi track named 'Synth'.

The clip does appear and I can see the notes getting drawed on the
track, but in the end I get the following message:

[ERROR]: cannot open MIDI file
/home/user/ladish-projects/Ardour3_7174/interchange/Ardour3_7174/midifiles/Synth-1.mid
for write

and the clip disappears.

The midifile directory does exist but the correct path is:

/home/user/ladish-projects/Ardour3_7174/interchange/Ardour3/midifiles/

I don't know is the directory is created by Ardour, or Claudia or
Ladish. But it may also be that I am doing something wrong. I tried to
redefine the file locations in the Session>Properties but this did not
solve the problem.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Yvonnick