[LAU] Souncard advise (PCI express)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 29 2013 - 21:56:00 EET

Hello everyone!
   I want to buy a second soundcard. I had considered getting another MAudio
Delta 1010LT, since they are just perfect. But someone alerted me to the
thought, that PCI is slowly dying and it might not be such a good idea to get
another piece of equipment, that might no longer be supported with the next
board.
   Right: E-MU 1212m Anyone got one, has experience with it?
   If not: I want something multi channel with analog I/Os, at least one S/PDIF
or wordclock to sync it to my Delta and create a big virtual soundcard. Price
limit is about 250 EUR.
   Last remakr: Ihave ssen the note about E-MU 1212m card on alsa-project, its
usabilityis unknown/not tested yet (officially).
   Any advse is welcome.
   Warm regards
          Julien