Re: [LAU] Realtime Privilege, WAS:Re: OT: what is happening with RT kernel development?

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 30 2013 - 03:21:22 EET

Le 29-03-2013 21:14, Kaj Ailomaa a écrit :

> this is simply because after you rebooted, your LT1010 became hw:0
> instead of hw:1 as it was before.

Indeed. The 1010LT is now card # 0. I would not have guessed that
adding my user name to the group file would do such a change.

> You always need to specify which card you will run jack with.

Well, hopefully the system will remain as is, stable as it is. So as
long as the 1010LT is # 0 it should be fine, and I'll save notes from
this thread in my audio notes, just in case an update to packages or
something changes the way the system behaves.