[LAU] Looking: cheap analog in to ADAT out converter

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 31 2013 - 06:00:01 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I know, no longer strictly on topic. but the wealth of information is too
much, so I'm asking those who know.
   I'm looking for an A/D converter, more precisely a converter from analog ins
to ADAT out. I've seen the Q-ADAT, which sounds almost reasonable. I've also
seen the ADA8000. But frankly both seem a bit much. I mean that literally "a
bit". any cheaper alternative known or anyone here, wants to seel their old
analog to ADAT converter?
   Thanks for any advise!
   Warm regards
          Julien