Re: [LAU] Any HW and SW based backing-band solutions?

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2013 - 14:07:19 EEST

On 04/03/2013 12:52 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Are you sure that the BR-80's line/phones output isn't defect? Unlikely
> that all Mackie line ins are defect. I can't believe that the output of
> a Roland device doesn't work with the input of a Mackie mixer. You can
> use the BR-80 with headphones? It's loud or silent when connecting
> headphones with how much ohm?

I'm 100% sure that the Mackie lines are good and I think that the BR-80
is ok as well. I have no problem when connecting my AKG 271 MK II
phones, and they are heavy driven. I will check how the mixer handles
the phone output from my Xperia Mini smartphone and see how that works.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Jostein