Re: [LAU] ABX test invite

From: Peder Hedlund <peder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2013 - 16:28:29 EEST

Quoting Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>:
> _But_ the mix of the original wav for sure is nice for that
> kind of music, but it isn't a high quality audio recording useful for
> this test.

Since Raffaele was able to tell the difference with the 108kbps file,
was pretty successful with the 124 and failed with the 165 I'd say the
example is definitely useful, since that's the kind of numbers you'd
expect.

I'll do the test tonight and I expect to at least semi-fail on the 124
file, since I don't think I'm that sensitive to the artifacts.

- Peder