Re: [LAU] E-MU 1212m soundcard installation help for the blind

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Apr 06 2013 - 12:39:30 EEST

On Sat, 2013-04-06 at 11:14 +0200, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Julien Claassen wrote:
> > 04:04.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB0400 Audigy2
> Value
>
> This proves that the hardware is installed correctly (at least the
> main card).

Yesno, on my machine there is clearance, it's possible that not all
contacts are ok, regarding to the angle. If the slots were unused for
month even dust could be an issue for some contacts. It's less likely
and more likely that it is installed correctly, but it's not ensured
just by this information.