Re: [LAU] E-MU 1212m soundcard installation help for the blind

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 08 2013 - 02:59:05 EEST

Hello Clemens!
   Thank you for your very valued and valuable guidance here.
   Just to be sure: could it also be due to a contact not really connecting? I
have a feeling, the card might not be a 100% tight. The chassis of my pc is
quite old and thus there might be a little doubt due to the screws. When you
said, that my board showing up, meant, that it was correctly slotted, I didn't
bet on that.
   I suppose beyond waiting there's no more I can do right now, to help, short
of sending my card to a developer, so they can have some "fun" in testing
code. :-)
   Best wishes
          Julien