Re: [LAU] Glitch 2

From: Johannes Kroll <jkroll@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2013 - 13:28:00 EEST

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:42:14 +0200
Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 04/11/2013 02:05 AM, Tim E. Real wrote:
>
> > Apologies for the dev-ish talk below...
>
> I think users having trouble should file a bug report to the author
> Kieran Koster. He's a renoise dev and from what I know of him from the
> renoise forum a serious and friendly soul.

If you (or someone else) has his email adress or other contact, maybe
you should just tell him about the discussion about his plugin here.
He may want to join the mailing list. He can read the previous messages
in the archives of course:
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2013-April/thread.html#92241