[LAU] About loop, pc based performance

From: Gabriel <gabrielsimao1234567890@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2013 - 00:48:49 EEST

Hey everyone. I play violin, I have an electric-acoustic violin and an
LPD 8 from Akai. I want to make a loop based performance using my laptop
(PC). What kind of software ( loopers and DAW ) and hardware ( like foot
pedals ) would you recommend for me ? And what kind of audio interface
would you recommend for that ? The violin would go for some software
reverb and delay and the pads and knobs would go for making beats and
messing with audio levels and effects.

Thanks in advance !!