Re: [LAU] Video micing question

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Apr 22 2013 - 12:57:18 EEST

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 09:37 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> Depends. If they are not damaged I'll recycle them into a free pizza.

:)

If I can scrape away a little bit flux it's ok, if not, it depends to
the situation.

You've to measure for short circuit, you have to ensure that the
position of the pins is still ok, to fit to other jacks and you've to
clean them. Seems to be not much time, perhaps 2 minutes only, but it
can become a > 20 minutes job. Miscalculate the time that is needed for
such job happens easily.